Society For The Promotion Of Japanese Animation is looking for a Superstar Administrative Coordinator to provide excellent support for our Operations Director.
- Create presentations and reports as requested.
- Provide support by assisting the Operations Director with reviewing and drafting correspondence
- Research, review and collect and analyzing information.
- Assist with ensuring communication flow between internal and external contacts based on priorities.
- Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence prepared by the Senior Management to ensure accuracy and completeness as well as consistency with organizational policy.
- Maintains Operations Director's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains and protects the organization information confidential.
- Collecting and organizing Senior Management's receipts in compliance with finance policies and procedures. Ensuring expenses are recorded up to date within one week of purchase.
- Coordinates Operations Director's travel needs with SPJA.
- Transcribe notes during meeting.
- Provide support as back up to existing SPJA receptionist including duties such as general office tasks such as clean up, resource calendar management, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing support to senior level management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of individuals in the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and act with high integrity.
- Ability and available to work a non-traditional work schedule, SPJA Work Hours are 10:00am - 7:00pm. Available to work weekend and after hour Company events and functions.
- Ability to travel to other locations outside of the SPJA office such as LA Convention for AnimeExpo Events.
- Possess excellent organization and time management.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in assisting with reporting and budgeting a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Up to 20% travel required.
- Must be able to perform required tasks at the SPJA office and event locations.
- Experience with the event industry or entertainment is helpful